An accident can strike anyone at any time, causing anything from minor irritation to profound disruption to a person’s life. The inability to work through injury can cause financial distress and serious consequences to any family.
If you or a member of your family is injured you need to establish quickly and accurately through expert advice if someone else is legally liable for the accident, so that they or their insurers must pay compensation.
Accidents take many forms:-
- Road traffic accident - Driver / passenger collision, injury and fatality cases
- Accidents at work - Employee injuries and fatalities caused by Statutory Breaches or otherwise
- Industrial Accidents/Disease - Asbestosis, deafness, repetitive work practise injuries, VDU eye damage, vibration white finger and lung disease
- Public Liability - Food Poisoning, allergic reactions, loss caused by defective consumer products
- Pedestrian Accident - Injuries, fatalities caused to non motorists, including tripping or slipping on pavements
- Sporting Injuries - Injuries sustained on the field of play as a result of a third party's negligence. Accidents caused by faulty equipment or defective facilities.
We have extensive experience of all types of injury claims, including medical negligence. We have access to a wide network of experts who can assist in preparing a claim. If you have been injured talk to us.
How do we help?
We offer a free initial interview to discuss your potential claim and we can:-
- Advise on whether you have a claim to pursue and if appropriate act for you under a Conditional Fee Agreement (“no win no fee”).
- Ensure that injuries are properly investigated and their after effects evaluated, including scarring and psychological trauma.
- Assess all financial losses, past and future including loss of earning accommodation, care, equipment, transport and others.
- Assist in obtaining the proper compensation to which you are entitled.