Your Client Experience
Making Experience Count
Steele Raymond: Our Experience
Our exceptional team of solicitors and support staff are here to give you the quality service you need.
At Steele Raymond, you benefit from our decades of experience of turning knowledge into wisdom - helping you draw the right conclusions, make the right judgments and embrace new opportunities.
But we believe that the law needs to have a human side too.
That’s why you can rely on us to strip away the legalese and speak in plain English.
That’s why we listen to your needs and put you at the very heart of what we do.
Putting you at the heart of what we do
This is what you can expect from us:
- Partner-led: At Steele Raymond, we approach things differently. Our friendly, partner-led teams mean you always know who is personally looking after your matter.
- Experience: If a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, then a lot of knowledge—underpinned with wisdom—is a remarkably powerful thing. We use our experience to your advantage, helping you draw the right conclusions, make the right judgments and take new opportunities.
- Responsive: Our trusted lawyers know how important it is to get back to you and keep you informed about your matter. We tell you what’s happening, when it’s happening so that you’re in the know.
- Decisive: No fence-sitting. No backing away. No dodging the issues. Our lawyers know that you need answers, not a lecture on law. We make decisions quickly and efficiently. In that way, you can be confident in the decision you’re about to make.
- Plain English: We strip away the legalese, avoid the jargon and unpick the small print. The result? Our team brings it all into focus for you.
- No nasty surprises on fees: You have a right to know how much our services cost or are likely to cost. We’ll also let you know when our fee quotes or estimates are likely to change so there are no nasty surprises. Where appropriate, we also offer fixed fee quotes and conditional fee arrangements. We budget so that you can do the same.
- Listening: Solicitors too often like the sound of their own voice. We’d rather listen to yours. After all, the more we know you, the more we can give you the focussed help you need.
As a law firm, we are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA). Please visit this page to find out what this means for you.
What our clients say:
Paul Richards, Golden Acres Group
“I was very pleased to have Steele Raymond’s advice and assistance in relation to the sale of my company, which I have grown over many years. I would recommend anyone buying or selling a company to use Steele Raymond’s top tier commercial team”
Mr S, Bournemouth,
“Thank you for your kind words and for acting so well for me in what was, to say the least, a very trying negotiation given the stance and ambiguity along the way. Wishing you a great year”
Bournemouth, Family Client
“Thank you for your direct advice and for keeping me focused”
David Cornell, BOFA International
“I was very impressed with the support my family and I received from Steele Raymond throughout the sale process. They were exceptionally knowledgeable, efficient and dedicated to ensuring this complex deal was completed successfully”
Philip Coward, The Hill Brush Company Ltd.
“The legal advice provided to us by Steele Raymond has been of huge value throughout this long and complex development process. Steele Raymond has been by our side every step of the way, providing responsive and first-rate advice”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related services h2 >
Buying or selling a business can feel like there’s a mountain to climb. We know that for many of our...
In any M&A deal, there’s no substitute for proven expertise. Over the past four decades we’ve been involved...
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Leading Dorset commercial law firm Steele Raymond LLP is delighted to announce the appointment of Lee Taylor in the new role of Business Development Director. ...
Leading Dorset commercial law firm Steele Raymond LLP has unveiled detailed plans for the complete refurbishment of its offices at Richmond Point in Bournemouth. The ...