Energy and Renewables
Working with you
We specialise in advising companies involved in the recycling and renewable energy sector. We advise our clients on a wide range of issues in connection with specific projects, transactional and regulatory matters.
Our expertise includes advising on solar farm projects, waste and recycling plants, anaerobic digestion plants, power and heat supply and associated offtake agreements. Our clients range from small local operators to national companies and major operators such as the National Grid. We also act for manufacturing companies involved in the oil and gas industries.
We advise on a full range of energy and renewable services including:
- preparing and negotiating joint venture documentation
- energy offtake agreements
- regulatory issues
- finance and lending for energy related projects
- terms and conditions for a variety of energy projects
- property and land related issues, including easements
- corporate, commercial and property law for energy related projects and transactions