Our Clients Recommend Chris...
Business client, Bournemouth.
"Steele Raymond’s advice and assistance was as invaluable as ever in completing these acquisitions. Steele Raymond always provide outstanding service levels which is unmatched in my experience.”
An introduction to Chris
Chris is an Associate Solicitor in the commercial property team.
Chris has significant experience in property development and investment work, with a particular focus on commercial and residential development.
Chris also has experience advising in relation to development for infrastructure works, and in relation to telecommunications sites for both operator and landowner.
We will only use this information to handle your enquiry and will not share it with anyone else.
DevelopmentAdvising developers in relation to the acquisition, site set up, development, and subsequent disposal of commercial and residential property
- Advising developers in relation to option and overage agreements
TelecomsAdvising telecommunications operators in relation to the acquisition of telecoms sites for the roll out of 4G and 5G services and the asset management of their property portfolio
- Advising landowners who have been approached by a telecommunication operator wanting to site apparatus on their land
Property FinanceActing for banks and investors in relation to financing the acquisition and development of property and taking security over the assets
Sales and purchases of businessAdvising in relation to the property aspects of the sale or acquisition of a business
- Advising a charity in relation to the acquisition and development of a disused quarry from the Crown Estate for the purpose of creating a biodiversity visitor destination
- Advising the shareholders of an oil distribution company in relation to the sale of the business to a multinational oil company involving the transfer of a number of properties out of the business to an SPV with complex leaseback arrangements to mitigate environmental liabilities
- Acting for a major investment bank in the financing of the acquisition and development of a bare industrial plot
- Advising a landowner in relation to a collaboration agreement with a developer for the redevelopment of a commercial site for a high rise residential block
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Leading Dorset commercial law firm, Steele Raymond LLP has advised on the acquisition of Ability Projects, a Poole-based manufacturer and supplier of fan ...
Over 80 leading property professionals from across Dorset gathered in Bournemouth last Thursday evening to consider the outlook for the region’s property ...