Our clients recommend Jesamine...
Private Client, Southbourne.
"I have to say that as usual we are very grateful to all at Steele Raymond who have helped us with various issues throughout the year. We always have confidence that matters will be dealt with efficiently and in a timely manner when we deal with your company."
An introduction to Jesamine
Trained in Residential Conveyancing, Private Client and Family Law, Jesamine is currently involved in the contentious aspects of private client to include inheritance disputes, contested wills, trust litigation and Court of Protection applications, personal injury, clinical negligence and educational matters.
We will only use this information to handle your enquiry and will not share it with anyone else.
- Disputes regarding wills, estates and trusts
- Clinical negligence and personal injury
- Court of Protection applications
- Disputes regarding educational matters
- Assisting clients to maximise their use of business property relief in drafting their wills
- Assisting elderly clients in making their own decisions as regards lifetime planning
- Advising and assisting executors in the administration of an estate
- Advising on and drafting Lasting Powers of Attorney
- All aspects of conveyancing from transfers between family members, second charges, equity release, leasehold, shared ownership, Help To Buy equity loans, Forces Help to Buy loans
- Complicated Land Registry registrations; reconstructing titles where deeds to properties have been lost and subsequently registering the title at the Land Registry, adverse possession claims and registration