Our Clients Recommend Luke...
Business client, Bournemouth.
"Steele Raymond’s advice and assistance was as invaluable as ever in completing these acquisitions. Steele Raymond always provide outstanding service levels which is unmatched in my experience.”
An introduction to Luke
Luke is an Associate Solicitor in the commercial property team.
Luke is an experienced commercial property lawyer carrying out a range of commercial property work including the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold property, property finance and advising clients on a broad range of landlord and tenant matters.
Luke has advised a large number of charities in connection with commercial property.
We will only use this information to handle your enquiry and will not share it with anyone else.
- Acting for investors in connection with the acquisition, sale and letting of commercial property
- Advising tenants of commercial property in connection with lease matters
- Property refinancing
- Acting for charities in connection with a range of property transactions
- Acting for a national charity in relation to its leases and he disposal of its freehold sites
- Acting for a buyer on the acquisition of property conditional on seller’s works
- The sale of industrial estates and multi-let commercial buildings
- Acting for a school in connection with a lottery funded project that involved arranging new access rights and taking an option to purchase adjoining land
- Refinancing property portfolios for investors client
- Negotiating and completing section 106 Agreements
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Leading Dorset commercial law firm, Steele Raymond LLP has advised on the acquisition of Ability Projects, a Poole-based manufacturer and supplier of fan ...
Over 80 leading property professionals from across Dorset gathered in Bournemouth last Thursday evening to consider the outlook for the region’s property ...