Our clients recommend Natasha...
Natasha's previous manager
"I worked alongside Natasha for four years. During that time, she demonstrated skills such as strong leadership, drive, commitment, enthusiasm, accountability and, equally as importantly, a keen sense of humour. Her determination to improve services and build a strong team was clear from the start. She was supportive when needed, tough when required and always fair."
An introduction to Natasha
Natasha has over 12 years’ experience within Operations and Customer Service, having worked within the financial and legal sectors.
Natasha has management responsibility for the overall Operations ensuring the expected excellent standards are met whilst supporting the administration teams, reporting to the Management board.
Natasha’s passion are her team ensuring they are empowered to complete their role and feel a part of something special whilst aligning the firms strategy to provide results.
We will only use this information to handle your enquiry and will not share it with anyone else.
- Business Operations
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Facilities Management
- Lean process management
- Project Management (Prince 2)
- Compliance procedures
- Contributed to gold level status (Investors in People) employee engagement
- Contributed to Lexcel accreditations
- Reducing staff attrition by increasing level of employee engagement (inclusive of strategy and business values)
- Recognizing opportunities for organic growth
- Improving cost efficiencies for the business