Recommendations for Paula...
Business Client, Hampshire
"Meeting Paula was such a great experience. She is not your average lawyer, she is fantastic. Paula gave me confidence and assisted me at a difficult time in my business life. I can honestly say she was prompt reliable and her pricing was accurate. Amazingly personable and honest!"
An introduction to Paula
Paula is a partner in the company and commercial team.
Paula has significant experience in corporate and commercial matters with particular specialism in acquisitions and disposals and commercial agreements. She acts for a wide range of businesses in a variety of sectors and has a loyal client following.
Paula has been recommended by The Legal 500 and is acknowledged for her practical focused approach in securing the best outcome for her clients.
We will only use this information to handle your enquiry and will not share it with anyone else.
- commercial contracts including supply agreements, terms and conditions of business and outsourcing agreements
- distribution arrangements
- franchise arrangements
- IT related agreements
- mergers and acquisitions
- acting for one of the UK's largest coffee shop operators in relation to their franchising arrangements
- acting for the UK division of a global provider of sustainable nutrients for farmers in connection with the distribution of their patented plant products
- acting for a UK leader in pump manufacture rental and sales of plant hire with respect to their commercial agreements
- acting for a provider of WIFI business solutions in relation to their customer arrangements
- acting for a variety of clients in connection with their vehicle/asset acquisition and leasing arrangements
- acting for a leading retailer of EPOS, payment and loyalty solutions in connection with their customer and supplier contracts
- acting for a formulations company in the field of crop protection and life sciences in connection with the distribution of their patented technology to industrial partners around the world