Our clients recommend Sue ...
Residential Conveyancing client, Bournemouth.
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your time and effort on both our sale and purchase, we very much appreciate it. I will be recommending Steele Raymond in the future, as I could not have asked for a better service.”
An introduction to Sue
Sue is a partner and the residential property team leader.
Sue has over 35 years experience and specialises in residential development work and complex residential transactions, including sales and purchases of houses and flats.
Sue also has a depth of experience in dealing with gas, electricity and telecommunications easements.
We will only use this information to handle your enquiry and will not share it with anyone else.
- advising residential property developers
- preparing site set up paperwork and disposing of developed land
- preparing and reviewing options and conditional contracts
- preparing Section 106 Agreements and Unilateral Undertakings
- reviewing infrastructure documentation
- advising on uplift/overage structures
- acting for sellers and buyers of residential properties
- dealing with residential lease management structures
- advising on lending and security documentation
- preparing pipe and cable easements
- acquisition of site for 10 units by residential developer from multiple sellers including partial acquisition by way of sub-sale
- negotiation and settlement of highways agreement with deeds of grant from adjoining land owners for highways drainage
- acquisition of barn for conversion with separate build contract
- site assembly for local house builder by way of two separate option agreements including accommodation works for the sellers
- disposal of residential London property by way of variation of existing lease, grant of new lease and transfer of freehold
- acquisition of rural residential property including land and outbuildings with planning breaches and grant of multiple tenancies and licences