Our clients recommend Tom...
Business client, Bournemouth.
"I would like to thank you for your high levels of efficiency and professionalism throughout the process. I would definitely recommend you and am sure we will work together again in the future."
An introduction to Tom
Tom is a solicitor in the Company & Commercial Team.
He has experience in a wide range of commercial and business transactions including drafting of commercial contracts, terms and conditions and commercial agreements, loan and security documentation, shareholder agreements.
We will only use this information to handle your enquiry and will not share it with anyone else.
commercial contractsPreparing and reviewing a wide range of commercial contracts
terms and conditionsreviewing, preparing and advising on terms and conditions of sale and purchase for businesses
mergers and acquisitionsadvising on mergers and acquisitions
loan and security documentationpreparing and advising on loan and security documentation
Shareholder Agreementsadvising on matters of corporate governance including preparing Articles of Association and Shareholder Agreements
- incorporations of companies
- drafting statutory records
- Advising a large retirement home provider on the acquisition of a small business and the subsequent development of the land acquired as part of the transaction
- Working in-house for a global lender advising on various types of lending arrangements and securities
- Assisting on the formation and incorporation of private limited companies
- Assisting on company matters such as the appointment of directors, transfer and allotment of shares and the updating of statutory books
- The drafting of inter-company loan agreements
- The drafting of confidentiality agreements, terms and conditions and other documents linked to services provided by clients within various sectors