A brief introduction
Shaun is a solicitor in the Company & Commercial Team and has experience in a wide range of commercial and business transactions including company sales, purchases and de-mergers and advising a variety of business clients on consumer rights, terms and conditions and commercial agreements.
Shaun is also the firm’s lead contact for the Young Executives Club, the quarterly networking events aimed at the under 35s.
- Preparing and reviewing a wide range of commercial contracts
- Advising on intellectual property, specifically in relation to applications for trade marks;
- Dealing with company share buybacks;
- Reviewing, drafting and advising on terms and conditions; and
- Advising sellers and buyers of private companies (shares and asset sales) on due diligence and disclosure exercises.
- assisting on the sale of Ability Projects to the Glen Dimplex Group.
- assisting with the £23million LDC backed management buy out of Bofa International Limited.
- assisting a company providing multiple telecoms services in drafting comprehensive terms and conditions documents applying to all telecoms services provided.
- assisting on the sale of the Golden Acres Group to Wyevale Garden Centres (Terra Firma).
- assisting a local company with the exercise, allotment and company buyback of shares subject to an EMI Scheme.