The home of conveyancing excellence
Residential Conveyancing Solicitors
At Steele Raymond, our philosophy is simple: we give you an uncompromising, high-quality and bespoke service that is second to none, offering you pro-active solutions to get things moving.
We also know how vital the personal touch is.
So whether you’re buying a new property or selling an old one, we give you a single point of contact, an experienced conveyancer, whose sole aim is to give you a consistent service and, above all, help you move with complete peace of mind.
Our trusted conveyancing solicitors deal in more than just bricks and mortar, we handle something more important: your home.
Helping you with property conveyancing
Our experienced residential conveyancing lawyers can provide advice on:
- selling property
- buying property (including buy-to-let)
- letting property
- property auctions
- rent and lease reviews
- landlord and tenant disputes
- trusts and joint ownership issues
- collective enfranchisement
- lease extensions
We are committed to transparency on legal fees. Further details and indicative pricing for residential conveyancing can be found here.
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Our responsive and friendly residential conveyancing lawyers can help you:
- deal with all stages of the conveyancing process from the initial offer through exchange of contracts to post-completion formalities
- remortgage your current property
- rent or rent out a home
- understand joint ownership issues such as joint tenancies and tenancies in common
- issue or defend a landlord or tenant dispute and manage all phases of litigation, with a view to settling if a satisfactory resolution can be achieved (see: Property litigation)
- set up any trusts and understand and manage any tax issues (see: Tax & trusts)
- deal with any property transfers upon divorce, dissolution or death (see: Divorce & dissolution and Wills & probate)
What our clients say:
Robin Arkle, Premiere Coffee Ltd trading as Costa Coffee
“Steele Raymond have acted for me on over 50 property transactions, each one managed professionally, cost effectively and on time. The team have always been responsive and understanding of our needs, providing an outstanding service time after time”
Dr Henry Fardell , MouthPeace
“The commercial legal advice provided by Steele Raymond has been of huge value throughout this sale. The Steele Raymond team were able to anticipate any challenges that we may have faced and dealt with them early on”
Company & Commercial, Bournemouth
“On behalf of the partnership may I thank you for your generosity, efficiency and support – and above all for your patience!”
Residential Conveyancing Client, Bournemouth
“Sue Middleton and her team are first class”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related services h2 >
We know that when life is busy—getting married, having children, buying a new home, or perhaps separating—the...
In the past two decades, the tax code in the UK has trebled in size. Making your way through this constantly...
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond LLP has unveiled the refurbishment of its Southbourne offices. The refurbishment has created a new fresh office ...
From 6 April 2017, new rules come into effect for individuals who are not domiciled in the UK. In very broad terms, a non-UK domiciled person is someone ...