We care, because you do
Our care law solicitors
Rising demand for healthcare, staffing shortages, the pressure on public funding, and the need to deliver high-quality care are challenges wherever you operate in the sector.
Change is ever present.
At Steele Raymond, we help you manage this change and take advantage of any opportunities it presents.
But we know that not all change is helpful. Our experienced care solicitors can also help you manage any challenging legal issues.
Helping you with care legal advice
We’ve been helping care homes, day nurseries, dentists, vets, pharmacies and GP medical practices tackle their legal and regulatory issues for decades. Our care law specialists strip away the jargon and give you a clear advantage in today’s demanding marketplace.
We also have a wealth of experience acting for banks who are looking to lend to businesses in this sector and equally this insight gives us an added advantage when acting for borrowers.
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Our responsive and solutions-focused care lawyers can help you:
- negotiate and agree key commercial contracts including NHS contracts
- resolve any complex licensing or regulatory issues
- sell or buy your business or practice
- purchase, sell and mortgage your property
- negotiate and agree leases and renewals
- navigate the complexities of the law and practice of care law including the requirements of the Care Quality Commission, NHS England and other bodies
- handle challenging complaints, and grievance and disciplinary matters
- review and draft employment and agency staff contracts and policies
- settle any disputes
- work out an appropriate dispute resolution strategy and identify the most appropriate route for you
- manage all phases of the dispute resolution process
What our clients say:
Company & Commercial, Bournemouth
“On behalf of the partnership may I thank you for your generosity, efficiency and support – and above all for your patience!”
Peter Lowther, Ability Projects Ltd
“Steele Raymond were exceptionally knowledgeable, efficient and dedicated to ensuring this complex deal was completed successfully. Steele Raymond’s service was truly top quality and I would have no hesitation at all in recommending them to any other business owner”
Residential Conveyancing Client, Bournemouth
“Sue Middleton and her team are first class”
Nic & Clare Lewis, Rotable Repairs Ltd.
“Having commercial solicitors that we have worked with for several years and who understood the aviation industry benefited the transaction immensely. Steele Raymond were exceptionally proficient, diligent, professional, and on point at every turn of this transaction”
Bournemouth, Family Client
“Thank you for your direct advice and for keeping me focused”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related Services h2 >
At Steele Raymond, we cut to the heart of any dispute and bring it all into focus for you. Our pragmatic...
Few people enjoy the prospect of a property dispute. However, for many of us, at one time or another,...
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
In the recent case of Heathcote and another v Doal and another  the County Court at Birmingham Technology and Construction Court reiterated the importance ...
Thirty leading entrepreneurs in the South have been given insights into how to build and secure value in their businesses. The seminar was held by commercial ...