Driving your projects forward
Specialist construction solicitors
Budget overruns, delays, quality issues and defects, health and safety risks, staffing problems; the list of things that can go wrong in a construction project is almost endless.
Any one of these challenges can undermine any project.
That’s why, whatever your role on a project, you need specialist construction solicitors who roll up their sleeves and can tackle issues head on with timely, focussed and pragmatic advice.
At Steele Raymond, our construction lawyers give you powerful solutions so that you can get on with driving your project forward.
Helping you with construction law
Steele Raymond's pro-active construction lawyers are experts in identifying and managing risk and, if something goes wrong, helping you settle any claims quickly and efficiently so you can concentrate on getting on with the things that really matter.
We’ve been delivering solutions to clients, from employers to sub-contractors, funders to contractors, for decades.
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Our responsive and solutions-focused construction lawyers can help you:
- identify and manage pre-contract issues
- negotiate and agree:
- joint ventures agreements
- standard construction contracts (e.g. JCT contracts)
- bespoke construction contracts
- other key documents such as collateral warranties, bonds, parent company guarantees, guarantees and professional appointments
- settle any construction disputes including professional negligence claims (such as on delay and disruption, defective workmanship or not completing work by the due date)
- work out an appropriate dispute resolution strategy including what route is the most appropriate for you (such as negotiation, conciliation, mediation, adjudication or litigation in the Technology and Construction Court)
- manage all phases of the dispute resolution process
Read our case studies to see how we have helped our clients with Construction:
Family Client, Bournemouth
“I am really grateful that I met you two, my dream team as I always refer you to. I am sure many of your clients would feel the same way about you, your attention to detail, professionalism, sympathetic towards your clients. I would strongly recommend you, Lindsay, to other people”
Bournemouth, Family Client
“Thank you for your direct advice and for keeping me focused”
Wills & Probate Client, Bournemouth
“May I take this opportunity of thanking you and all personnel at Steele Raymond for the very professional and courteous manner in which you have dealt with my cousin’s affairs”
Evelyn Sharman & Martin Hacker, Residential Conveyancing Client
“We just wanted to say a big thank you for everything you did to make our sale and purchase so straightforward and painless for us. The whole procedure was done so efficiently and enabled us to carry on with our work and other preparations for the move”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related Services h2 >
At Steele Raymond, we cut to the heart of any dispute and bring it all into focus for you. Our pragmatic...
In any M&A deal, there’s no substitute for proven expertise. Over the past four decades we’ve been involved...
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond has reached another milestone having been recognised as one of Dorset and the South West's leading law firms in ...
Thirty leading entrepreneurs in the South have been given insights into how to build and secure value in their businesses. The seminar was held by commercial ...