Driving your projects forward
Specialist construction solicitors
Budget overruns, delays, quality issues and defects, health and safety risks, staffing problems; the list of things that can go wrong in a construction project is almost endless.
Any one of these challenges can undermine any project.
That’s why, whatever your role on a project, you need specialist construction solicitors who roll up their sleeves and can tackle issues head on with timely, focussed and pragmatic advice.
At Steele Raymond, our construction lawyers give you powerful solutions so that you can get on with driving your project forward.
Helping you with construction law
Steele Raymond's pro-active construction lawyers are experts in identifying and managing risk and, if something goes wrong, helping you settle any claims quickly and efficiently so you can concentrate on getting on with the things that really matter.
We’ve been delivering solutions to clients, from employers to sub-contractors, funders to contractors, for decades.
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Our responsive and solutions-focused construction lawyers can help you:
- identify and manage pre-contract issues
- negotiate and agree:
- joint ventures agreements
- standard construction contracts (e.g. JCT contracts)
- bespoke construction contracts
- other key documents such as collateral warranties, bonds, parent company guarantees, guarantees and professional appointments
- settle any construction disputes including professional negligence claims (such as on delay and disruption, defective workmanship or not completing work by the due date)
- work out an appropriate dispute resolution strategy including what route is the most appropriate for you (such as negotiation, conciliation, mediation, adjudication or litigation in the Technology and Construction Court)
- manage all phases of the dispute resolution process
Read our case studies to see how we have helped our clients with Construction:
Ms M, Winchester, Family Client, Bournemouth
“I am sure many of your clients would feel the same way about you, your attention to detail, professionalism, sympathy towards clients ... I would strongly recommend you to other people”
Lynne Palau , Hotel Collingwood
“The team, did an excellent job. Steele Raymond have depth of knowledge across all of their commercial teams which has given us the confidence in our decisions and clarity for the future”
Steve Siggs, Clark Group
“Steele Raymond’s advice and assistance was as invaluable as ever in completing this acquisition. We have worked with the Steele Raymond team many times over the years and they always provide a comprehensive top tier service which we know and trust as the best in the region”
Bournemouth, Family Client
“Thank you for giving my case all your attention and might, and for helping me get through this difficult journey”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related Services h2 >
At Steele Raymond, we cut to the heart of any dispute and bring it all into focus for you. Our pragmatic...
In any M&A deal, there’s no substitute for proven expertise. Over the past four decades we’ve been involved...
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond has reached another milestone having been recognised as one of Dorset and the South West's leading law firms in ...
Thirty leading entrepreneurs in the South have been given insights into how to build and secure value in their businesses. The seminar was held by commercial ...