Getting your business fundamentals right
Corporate structures lawyers
There are many different legal structures available to businesses.
What was right for you in the past may not be right for you now.
So if you need to understand your options, let us help you find the company structure which works best for you.
We give you all the commercial and corporate law advice you need so that you can move forward with peace of mind.
At Steele Raymond, we take care of the fundamentals so that you can concentrate on what matters most: running your business.
Helping you with company formation & structure
Our experienced corporate lawyers can provide advice on:
- companies (and groups of companies)
- company reorganisations and demergers
- limited liability partnerships (LLPs)
- other less well-known corporate structures
- formation of corporate bodies
- shareholder, LLP and partnership agreements
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Our responsive and solutions-focused corporate lawyers can help you:
- find the right legal and tax structure for your current and future needs
- put new structures in place and help you transition from previous ones
- navigate the complexities of the law and practice of each type of corporate structure
- deal with any tax matters
- work with other specialist advisors, such as on tax and accounting matters
- work with advisors overseas if foreign laws apply
What our clients say:
Andy Brown, Passenger Technology Group Ltd.
“Having a lawyer on my side who comes up with a creative, intelligent and legal solution to a commercial challenge is fantastic. Steele Raymond are consistently professional, provide a very high quality of service”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related services h2 >
Where there’s finance, there’s the inevitable fine print. So when you’ve identified a deal, we step in...
All businesses own intellectual property (IP) in some form or another, whatever they do and in whatever...
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond have once again been recognised as one of Dorset and the South West's leading law firms in the latest edition ...
Thirty leading entrepreneurs in the South have been given insights into how to build and secure value in their businesses.The seminar was held by commercial ...