We are currently recruiting for a first class Operations Assistant to work at our Bournemouth office, providing excellent front of office and back-office support to employees, clients, and contacts of the firm.
This is an exciting time to be joining Steele Raymond. We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional client experience. As part of our in-house Operations Team, we are looking for a professional Operations Assistant to also provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Steele Raymond office.
- Provide facilities support to the Operations Manager
- Provide administrative services for the Operations Manager
- Administer and support Iron Mountain archive ssystem efficiently for the recovery and return of deeds and files
- Oversee and implement the firms file closing procedures with the Iron Moutain archive system
- Greeting clients and visitors in a welcoming and friendly professional manner
- Assisting with coordinating refreshments for clients and visitors
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all practice and client’s documentations and/or information
- Undertake photocopying, faxing, deliveries and collections, and other clerical duties as required
- Assisting other members of the administration team with ad-hoc duties as and when required
The successful Operations Assistant will be joining one of the most dynamic law firms on the south coast, known for the exceptional level of client service throughout the firm.
Experience gained in an operations position, preferably within a professional services environment (Banking, Legal, Accountancy etc) is desirable, although individuals coming from a first class hotel background will also be considered.
- Experience of demonstrating exceptional client service skills. Must possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Applicants should be proactive, efficient, organised, and comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Polite, professional and friendly manner and be able to communicate at all levels
- Reliable, punctual, professional, and able to use initiative
- Able to prioritise workloads; time management skills; organisation skills
- IT literate and able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook packages quickly and accurately
- Able to operate IT based archive system and file closure procedures
This job description is not exhaustive and may vary in line with changes in the firm’s objectives and policy.
The hours are 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
We would also hope to have flexibility that the person is able to cover days when our receptionists are away or on holiday.
We are a leading regional firm based in Bournemouth providing high-quality commercial and private client services.
We have been continuously Legal 500 ‘top tier’ rated for the last 16 years in our main practice areas of commercial property, corporate & commercial and commercial dispute resolution.
We have a very clear strategy of sustained growth and client excellence. Our modern offices have been refurbished and we have invested in IT, business development and practice management in recent years.
We are very proud of our values and friendly, supportive culture. We actively encourage staff to develop their potential and we provide an excellent and supportive working environment and employment benefits.
To discuss this exciting opportunity or apply please send your CV and covering email to Ashley Turner at [email protected] or call 01202 294 566.