Our clients recommend Fiona ...
Residential Conveyancing client, Bournemouth.
“Fiona has always provided an exceptional service to our company. Although the conveyancing process was not straightforward, Fiona took the time to explain what was happening and gave a realistic timescale in which we could expect the keys, and we were not disappointed."
An introduction to Fiona
Fiona acts in property transactions for a wide range of clients, from first time buyers to landlords and builders.
She has built up a solid reputation for no-nonsense, sensible advice.
Fiona's clients have said that she is able to explain more complicated areas of property law in an straightforward way. Recent client comments include “she has always provided an exceptional service to our company” and “although the conveyancing process was not straightforward, Fiona took the time to explain what was happening and gave a realistic timescale in which we could expect the keys, and we were not disappointed”.
We will only use this information to handle your enquiry and will not share it with anyone else.
- advising sellers and buyers of leasehold and freehold properties
- New Forest Properties and land
- retirement properties
- option agreements
- Housing Association leases and help to buy
- advising on the relevance and enforceability of covenants
- family property trusts
- joint ownership
- advising as to whether covenants are affected by the installation of a swimming pool
- first registration of an unregistered leasehold title when the deeds were lost
- successfully dealing with a determined boundary application, one of the first seen by the Land Registry
- acting for both sellers and buyers at property auctions dealing with many sales subject to planning
- permission and option agreements
- conveyancing and trust deeds in relation to divorce and family arrangements
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond LLP has unveiled the refurbishment of its Southbourne offices. The refurbishment has created a new fresh office ...
A firm tabloid favourite, used without reservation or hesitation, is the continual use of the phrase “common law husband and wife” as if it is real and ...