Our clients recommend Kayleigh...
Commercial Property client, Bournemouth.
"I have to say that as usual we are very grateful to all at Steele Raymond who have helped us with various issues throughout the year. We always have confidence that matters will be dealt with efficiently and in a timely manner when we deal with your company."
An introduction to Kayleigh
Kayleigh is a solicitor in the Commercial Property team and has experience of a variety of commercial property work with a particular interest in landlord and tenant matters and freehold sales and purchases.
We will only use this information to handle your enquiry and will not share it with anyone else.
- Landlord and Tenant matters – Grant of New Leases / Sub-leases; Lease Renewals; Lease Assignment; Licences to Assign; Licences for Alterations
- Freehold and Leasehold Sales and Purchases
- Business Asset Sales and Purchases
- Finance Transactions – borrowing secured against commercial property portfolios
- Sale of land to developers with overage (development clawback) provisions
- Acting for a commercial landlord in respect of a loan facility for in excess of £20m, secured against a portfolio of properties
- Sale of a public house which had been listed as an asset of community value. The transaction was a sale of part of the client’s property and there were two instances of flying freehold to consider when dividing the title of the two properties and also premises licence issues to overcome.
- Sale of two industrial units for £6m whilst retaining adjoining land for development – it was essential to ensure that sufficient rights were granted and reserved for my client’s proposed development