Our clients recommend Yvette...
Business client, Southampton
"Yvette is organised, professional and very adaptable. She has a can-do attitude, a wide range of knowledge & experience and is an absolute pleasure to work with."
An introduction to Yvette
Yvette has a wealth of experience in legal software systems and Microsoft products and how to get the best out of them.
Yvette’s responsibility is to implement the best legal software and processes for the firm enabling Steele Raymond to continue offering high quality service to their clients.
Keeping on top of technology and investing in staff training is key to a robust IT System and staff IT skills which is one of Yvette’s top priorities.
We will only use this information to handle your enquiry and will not share it with anyone else.
IT SystemsExperience in best of breed law software products, IT planning and implementation of IT Solutions for Steele Raymond
TrainingMaintaining and ensuring that the firm is getting the best out of technology and work processes
Team SupportAssisting staff to enable them to carry out their day to day duties effectively and efficiently
Client CareEnsuring that the delivery of technology helps our experienced team to provide the best service to our clients
Processes and IT Systems
- Implementing and promoting the use of CRM in both accountancy and legal sectors – working closely with Lexis Nexis to improve future development.
- Part of the strategy team to create a case management solution using Lexis Nexis Visual Files especially for process driven workflows.
- Created and introduced a paper light environment for every practice area for increased efficiency and to reduce costs.
- Developed and rolled out firm wide house style.
- Test and implement new systems for future IT needs.
Training and development
- Improving IT skills and user experience of IT systems for legal practice staff.
- Reviewing and implementing improved work processes especially in the legal sector