Divorce & Dissolution
Moving on to the next stage of your life
Divorce & Dissolution Solicitors
Considering a divorce or dissolution of a civil partnership is an emotional time.
That’s why you need divorce solicitors who care and understand the pressures you are under and concerns you may have.
At Steele Raymond, our experienced divorce lawyers give you the expert and honest advice you need so you can move on and start planning your future with confidence.
Helping you with divorce & dissolution
Our experienced divorce lawyers can provide advice on:
- judicial separation
- dissolution of a civil partnership
For more information on how Steele Raymond can help you:
- deal with a relationship breakdown where you are not married or in a civil partnership, visit our Relationship breakdown page
- understand the division of assets and financial settlement arising from divorce or dissolution, visit our Financial Settlement page
- deal with any matters concerning arrangements for your children and parenting decisions or matters concerning arrangements for your children, visit our Children page
- plan for Asset Protection and how your assets could be dealt with in the event of separation or divorce
- reach your own decisions outside of formal Court proceedings, visit our Family Mediation page
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Here’s just a few examples of how our divorce and dissolution lawyers have helped clients.
We can help you:
- identify your options and guide you as to the most appropriate course of action to protect your best interests
- issue or defend a range of different court proceedings in relation to your marriage, family finances, property and children
- manage, negotiate and resolve any issues that arise during the legal process of divorce
- protect your financial future prior to, during or at the end of your marriage
What our clients say:
Matt Cusack , Arden Communications Group
“Steele Raymond’s advice and assistance was as invaluable as ever in completing these acquisitions. Steele Raymond always provide outstanding service levels which is unmatched in my experience”
Guy Tritton, Business Client
“As a barrister, I am usually very critical about other lawyers’ services but I have nothing but praise for their professionalism, courtesy, thoroughness and value for money”
Wills & Probate Client, Bournemouth
“Thank you for all your help, it’s been a tough time for us all and its reassuring to know that the practical side of things are being taken care of”
David Cornell, BOFA International
“I was very impressed with the support my family and I received from Steele Raymond throughout the sale process. They were exceptionally knowledgeable, efficient and dedicated to ensuring this complex deal was completed successfully”
Martin Stewart , Stewarts Garden Centres
“The commercial legal advice provided to us by Steele Raymond has been of huge value throughout this acquisition. The team has been by our side every step of the way, providing responsive and first-class commercial advice”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related services h2 >
Financial arrangements can be the major cause of worry for anyone going through separation and...
No one enters a relationship thinking it will break down, but what if it does? People are increasingly...
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond has boosted its family law team with the addition of specialist family lawyer at its offices in Southbourne. Chartered ...
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond LLP has unveiled the refurbishment of its Southbourne offices. The refurbishment has created a new fresh office ...