Helping you find a better solution
Experienced Family Mediation Solicitors
When a relationship breaks down, mediation between separated couples can be a much quicker and often cheaper way of finding common ground than the traditional Court process.
Mediation is voluntary but if you need to apply to the Court for help dealing with issues relating to financial settlement on divorce or children, attendance at a Mediation Information Assessment Meeting (MIAM) is compulsory in most circumstances.
Our specialist family mediation team are qualified solicitors and have years of experience of handling mediations and dealing with the relevant legal principles associated with financial settlement and children
They can guide you through the legal process and help find a tailored solution for you both minimising the financial and emotional impact of legal proceedings.
Helping you with family mediation services
Our experienced family mediation team can help with:
- informing about how mediation works
- conducting the mediation process itself
- conducting Mediation Information and Assessment Meetings (MIAMs)
For more information on how we can help you:
- deal with a relationship breakdown where you are married or in a civil partnership, visit our Divorce and Dissolution page
- understand the financial repercussions of a relationship breakdown, visit our Financial Settlement page
- deal with the end of your relationship where you are unmarried or not in a civil partnership, visit our Relationship Breakdown page
- plan for Asset Protection and how your assets could be dealt with in the event of separation or divorce
- deal with any children issues, visit our Children page
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Here’s just a few examples of how our family mediation team have helped clients.
We can help you:
- find common ground and a solution that works for you and your ex-partner or ex-spouse
- explore options that are tailored to your circumstances
- ensure the confidentiality of the procedure
- to have a good working relationship in the future
- find a solution to your dispute without being dictated to by a judge
- prepare a document recording your decisions that solicitors use to prepare a binding court order, where necessary
What our clients say:
Nic & Clare Lewis, Rotable Repairs Ltd.
“Having commercial solicitors that we have worked with for several years and who understood the aviation industry benefited the transaction immensely. Steele Raymond were exceptionally proficient, diligent, professional, and on point at every turn of this transaction”
Peter Lowther, Ability Projects Ltd
“Steele Raymond were exceptionally knowledgeable, efficient and dedicated to ensuring this complex deal was completed successfully. Steele Raymond’s service was truly top quality and I would have no hesitation at all in recommending them to any other business owner”
Matt Cusack , Arden Communications Group
“Steele Raymond’s advice and assistance was as invaluable as ever in completing these acquisitions. Steele Raymond always provide outstanding service levels which is unmatched in my experience”
Steve Siggs, Clark Group
“Steele Raymond’s advice and assistance was as invaluable as ever in completing this acquisition. We have worked with the Steele Raymond team many times over the years and they always provide a comprehensive top tier service which we know and trust as the best in the region”
Andy Brown, Passenger Technology Group Ltd.
“Having a lawyer on my side who comes up with a creative, intelligent and legal solution to a commercial challenge is fantastic. Steele Raymond are consistently professional, provide a very high quality of service”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related services h2 >
At Steele Raymond, our philosophy is simple: we give you an uncompromising, high-quality and bespoke...
Looking after the best interests of your children is what every loving parent wants to do. But when a...
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond LLP has unveiled the refurbishment of its Southbourne offices. The refurbishment has created a new fresh office ...
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond have once again been recognised as one of Dorset and the South West's leading law firms in the latest edition ...