All in a day’s work
Experienced Employment Solicitors
When a dispute arises at work or you need help dealing with an employment law matter, knowing what to do and who to turn to is key.
Our responsive employment solicitors always look after your best interests by giving you the legal and practical support you need during what is often a stressful time.
Our experienced employment lawyers are committed to working as hard as they can to get the result you want, giving you focussed and frank advice on your options.
At Steele Raymond, our focus is always on you so you can start to look to the future with clarity and confidence.
Helping you with employment law & contracts
Our experienced employment lawyers can provide advice on:
- disciplinary and grievance situations
- contracts of employment (including service agreements)
- restrictive covenants
- settlement agreements
- social media in the workplace
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Our responsive and friendly employment lawyers can help you:
- negotiate and agree proposed contracts of employment
- negotiate and agree any settlement agreements (also known as compromise agreements)
- deal with any claims in the Employment Tribunal, the Employment Appeal Tribunal and in High Court litigation, including in unfair and constructive dismissal claims
- navigate the complexities of TUPE (such as when your employer is outsourcing or insourcing)
- deal with any grievance and disciplinary matters
- deal with any redundancy and re-organisation programmes
- understand the extent to which post-termination restrictive covenants within contracts of employment are enforceable
What our clients say:
Lynne Palau , Hotel Collingwood
“The team, did an excellent job. Steele Raymond have depth of knowledge across all of their commercial teams which has given us the confidence in our decisions and clarity for the future”
Guy Tritton, Business Client
“As a barrister, I am usually very critical about other lawyers’ services but I have nothing but praise for their professionalism, courtesy, thoroughness and value for money”
David Cornell, BOFA International
“I was very impressed with the support my family and I received from Steele Raymond throughout the sale process. They were exceptionally knowledgeable, efficient and dedicated to ensuring this complex deal was completed successfully”
Matt Cusack , Arden Communications Group
“Steele Raymond’s advice and assistance was as invaluable as ever in completing these acquisitions. Steele Raymond always provide outstanding service levels which is unmatched in my experience”
Mavis Fernandes, Residential Conveyancing Client
“I was delighted to be introduced to Steele Raymond. The house was sold today and they were simply great. Very professional and helpful. Much relieved and unburdened”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related services h2 >
At Steele Raymond, we cut to the heart of any dispute and bring it all into focus for you. Our pragmatic...
Being seriously injured can have a devastating and life-changing impact on you and your loved ones....
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond have once again been recognised as one of Dorset and the South West's leading law firms in the latest edition ...
A firm tabloid favourite, used without reservation or hesitation, is the continual use of the phrase “common law husband and wife” as if it is real and ...