All in a day’s work
Experienced Employment Solicitors
When a dispute arises at work or you need help dealing with an employment law matter, knowing what to do and who to turn to is key.
Our responsive employment solicitors always look after your best interests by giving you the legal and practical support you need during what is often a stressful time.
Our experienced employment lawyers are committed to working as hard as they can to get the result you want, giving you focussed and frank advice on your options.
At Steele Raymond, our focus is always on you so you can start to look to the future with clarity and confidence.
Helping you with employment law & contracts
Our experienced employment lawyers can provide advice on:
- disciplinary and grievance situations
- contracts of employment (including service agreements)
- restrictive covenants
- settlement agreements
- social media in the workplace
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Our responsive and friendly employment lawyers can help you:
- negotiate and agree proposed contracts of employment
- negotiate and agree any settlement agreements (also known as compromise agreements)
- deal with any claims in the Employment Tribunal, the Employment Appeal Tribunal and in High Court litigation, including in unfair and constructive dismissal claims
- navigate the complexities of TUPE (such as when your employer is outsourcing or insourcing)
- deal with any grievance and disciplinary matters
- deal with any redundancy and re-organisation programmes
- understand the extent to which post-termination restrictive covenants within contracts of employment are enforceable
What our clients say:
Peter Philips, Unicorn Training Group
“Steele Raymond’s commercial advice coupled with practical guidance has been invaluable over the years in helping us move forward and is unmatched in my experience.”
Family Client, Bournemouth
“I am really grateful that I met you two, my dream team as I always refer you to. I am sure many of your clients would feel the same way about you, your attention to detail, professionalism, sympathetic towards your clients. I would strongly recommend you, Lindsay, to other people”
Martin Stewart , Stewarts Garden Centres
“The commercial legal advice provided to us by Steele Raymond has been of huge value throughout this acquisition. The team has been by our side every step of the way, providing responsive and first-class commercial advice”
Philip Coward, The Hill Brush Company Ltd.
“The legal advice provided to us by Steele Raymond has been of huge value throughout this long and complex development process. Steele Raymond has been by our side every step of the way, providing responsive and first-rate advice”
Robert Braithwaite, Sunseeker
“I instructed the company takeover team at Steele Raymond due to their excellent reputation. The team worked tirelessly to achieve a successful completion of the sale and it was a pleasure to work with such driven, focused and talented individuals”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related services h2 >
At Steele Raymond, we cut to the heart of any dispute and bring it all into focus for you. Our pragmatic...
Being seriously injured can have a devastating and life-changing impact on you and your loved ones....
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond have once again been recognised as one of Dorset and the South West's leading law firms in the latest edition ...
A firm tabloid favourite, used without reservation or hesitation, is the continual use of the phrase “common law husband and wife” as if it is real and ...