All in a day’s work
Experienced Employment Solicitors
When a dispute arises at work or you need help dealing with an employment law matter, knowing what to do and who to turn to is key.
Our responsive employment solicitors always look after your best interests by giving you the legal and practical support you need during what is often a stressful time.
Our experienced employment lawyers are committed to working as hard as they can to get the result you want, giving you focussed and frank advice on your options.
At Steele Raymond, our focus is always on you so you can start to look to the future with clarity and confidence.
Helping you with employment law & contracts
Our experienced employment lawyers can provide advice on:
- disciplinary and grievance situations
- contracts of employment (including service agreements)
- restrictive covenants
- settlement agreements
- social media in the workplace
We are committed to transparency on legal fees. Further details and indicative pricing for bringing or defending a claim of unfair dismissal can be found here.
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Our responsive and friendly employment lawyers can help you:
- negotiate and agree proposed contracts of employment
- negotiate and agree any settlement agreements (also known as compromise agreements)
- deal with any claims in the Employment Tribunal, the Employment Appeal Tribunal and in High Court litigation, including in unfair and constructive dismissal claims
- navigate the complexities of TUPE (such as when your employer is outsourcing or insourcing)
- deal with any grievance and disciplinary matters
- deal with any redundancy and re-organisation programmes
- understand the extent to which post-termination restrictive covenants within contracts of employment are enforceable
Amy Cousineau Massey
Associate Solicitor / Accredited Civil and Commercial Mediator
We will only use this information to handle your enquiry and will not share it with anyone else.
What our clients say:
Bournemouth, Family Client
“Thank you for giving my case all your attention and might, and for helping me get through this difficult journey”
Wills & Probate Client, Bournemouth
“May I take this opportunity of thanking you and all personnel at Steele Raymond for the very professional and courteous manner in which you have dealt with my cousin’s affairs”
David Cornell, BOFA International
“I was very impressed with the support my family and I received from Steele Raymond throughout the sale process. They were exceptionally knowledgeable, efficient and dedicated to ensuring this complex deal was completed successfully”
Company & Commercial, Bournemouth
“On behalf of the partnership may I thank you for your generosity, efficiency and support – and above all for your patience!”
Philip Coward, The Hill Brush Company Ltd.
“The legal advice provided to us by Steele Raymond has been of huge value throughout this long and complex development process. Steele Raymond has been by our side every step of the way, providing responsive and first-rate advice”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related services h2 >
At Steele Raymond, we cut to the heart of any dispute and bring it all into focus for you. Our pragmatic...
Being seriously injured can have a devastating and life-changing impact on you and your loved ones....
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
A firm tabloid favourite, used without reservation or hesitation, is the continual use of the phrase “common law husband and wife” as if it is real and ...
Fast food delivery service Deliveroo are facing a mutiny from some of their couriers. The riders are claiming that they are employees, and so entitled ...