All in a day’s work
Experienced Employment Solicitors
When a dispute arises at work or you need help dealing with an employment law matter, knowing what to do and who to turn to is key.
Our responsive employment solicitors always look after your best interests by giving you the legal and practical support you need during what is often a stressful time.
Our experienced employment lawyers are committed to working as hard as they can to get the result you want, giving you focussed and frank advice on your options.
At Steele Raymond, our focus is always on you so you can start to look to the future with clarity and confidence.
Helping you with employment law & contracts
Our experienced employment lawyers can provide advice on:
- disciplinary and grievance situations
- contracts of employment (including service agreements)
- restrictive covenants
- settlement agreements
- social media in the workplace
We are committed to transparency on legal fees. Further details and indicative pricing for bringing or defending a claim of unfair dismissal can be found here.
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Our responsive and friendly employment lawyers can help you:
- negotiate and agree proposed contracts of employment
- negotiate and agree any settlement agreements (also known as compromise agreements)
- deal with any claims in the Employment Tribunal, the Employment Appeal Tribunal and in High Court litigation, including in unfair and constructive dismissal claims
- navigate the complexities of TUPE (such as when your employer is outsourcing or insourcing)
- deal with any grievance and disciplinary matters
- deal with any redundancy and re-organisation programmes
- understand the extent to which post-termination restrictive covenants within contracts of employment are enforceable
What our clients say:
Karina Grassy , Slumbersac
“Steele Raymond have depth of knowledge across all of their commercial teams has given us the confidence to grow the business knowing that we are built on very solid foundations”
Robin Arkle, Premiere Coffee Ltd trading as Costa Coffee
“Steele Raymond have acted for me on over 50 property transactions, each one managed professionally, cost effectively and on time. The team have always been responsive and understanding of our needs, providing an outstanding service time after time”
Bournemouth, Family Client
“I’m so happy to have finally got the divorce settlement over the line. Thank you for taking on my case and for your professionalism in guiding me through it”
Andy Brown, Passenger Technology Group Ltd.
“Having a lawyer on my side who comes up with a creative, intelligent and legal solution to a commercial challenge is fantastic. Steele Raymond are consistently professional, provide a very high quality of service”
Ms M, Winchester, Family Client, Bournemouth
“I am sure many of your clients would feel the same way about you, your attention to detail, professionalism, sympathy towards clients ... I would strongly recommend you to other people”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related services h2 >
At Steele Raymond, we cut to the heart of any dispute and bring it all into focus for you. Our pragmatic...
Being seriously injured can have a devastating and life-changing impact on you and your loved ones....
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
A firm tabloid favourite, used without reservation or hesitation, is the continual use of the phrase “common law husband and wife” as if it is real and ...
Fast food delivery service Deliveroo are facing a mutiny from some of their couriers. The riders are claiming that they are employees, and so entitled ...