All in a day’s work
Experienced Employment Solicitors
When a dispute arises at work or you need help dealing with an employment law matter, knowing what to do and who to turn to is key.
Our responsive employment solicitors always look after your best interests by giving you the legal and practical support you need during what is often a stressful time.
Our experienced employment lawyers are committed to working as hard as they can to get the result you want, giving you focussed and frank advice on your options.
At Steele Raymond, our focus is always on you so you can start to look to the future with clarity and confidence.
Helping you with employment law & contracts
Our experienced employment lawyers can provide advice on:
- disciplinary and grievance situations
- contracts of employment (including service agreements)
- restrictive covenants
- settlement agreements
- social media in the workplace
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Our responsive and friendly employment lawyers can help you:
- negotiate and agree proposed contracts of employment
- negotiate and agree any settlement agreements (also known as compromise agreements)
- deal with any claims in the Employment Tribunal, the Employment Appeal Tribunal and in High Court litigation, including in unfair and constructive dismissal claims
- navigate the complexities of TUPE (such as when your employer is outsourcing or insourcing)
- deal with any grievance and disciplinary matters
- deal with any redundancy and re-organisation programmes
- understand the extent to which post-termination restrictive covenants within contracts of employment are enforceable
What our clients say:
Robert Braithwaite, Sunseeker
“I instructed the company takeover team at Steele Raymond due to their excellent reputation. The team worked tirelessly to achieve a successful completion of the sale and it was a pleasure to work with such driven, focused and talented individuals”
Steve Siggs, Clark Group
“Steele Raymond’s advice and assistance was as invaluable as ever in completing this acquisition. We have worked with the Steele Raymond team many times over the years and they always provide a comprehensive top tier service which we know and trust as the best in the region”
Karina Grassy , Slumbersac
“Steele Raymond have depth of knowledge across all of their commercial teams has given us the confidence to grow the business knowing that we are built on very solid foundations”
Carl Ferrand, Residential Conveyancing Client
“I have used Steele Raymond for my last two house moves and each time they have provided a fantastic service and were always available quickly to respond to any questions I had along the way”
Wills & Probate Client, Bournemouth
“May I take this opportunity of thanking you and all personnel at Steele Raymond for the very professional and courteous manner in which you have dealt with my cousin’s affairs”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related services h2 >
At Steele Raymond, we cut to the heart of any dispute and bring it all into focus for you. Our pragmatic...
Being seriously injured can have a devastating and life-changing impact on you and your loved ones....
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
A firm tabloid favourite, used without reservation or hesitation, is the continual use of the phrase “common law husband and wife” as if it is real and ...
Fast food delivery service Deliveroo are facing a mutiny from some of their couriers. The riders are claiming that they are employees, and so entitled ...