Wills & Probate
For those who matter to you the most
Wills & Probate Solicitors
We know that when life is busy - getting married, having children, buying a new home, or perhaps separating—the simple step of making a will to reflect new circumstances is often overlooked.
Our trusted wills and probate solicitors guide you through the process of securing your loved ones’ futures and making sure your assets go where you want them to.
Our sympathetic probate solicitors can help you deal with the complexities of managing a loved one’s estate after they die.
At Steele Raymond, we help you care for those who matter to you the most.
Helping you with wills & probate
Our experienced wills and probate lawyers can provide advice on:
- tax planning
- probate and estate administration (whether or not there’s a will in place)
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Our responsive and caring wills and probate lawyers can help you:
- draft simple and complex wills which reflect your particular family circumstances and protect assets for future generations (including the use of trusts within the will itself)
- administer a deceased's estate
- deal with foreign assets left abroad and navigate complex international probate issues and tax
- understand and manage any tax liabilities such as Inheritance Tax (IHT) and ensure that reliefs from IHT are applied (for more information, see: Tax & trusts)
- undertake tax planning after a loved one has died including deeds of variation (for more information, see: Tax & trusts)
- set up trusts arising from a will (for more information, see: Tax & trusts)
- settle any disputes and claims against an estate (for more information, see: Disputed wills, probate & trusts)
Read our case studies to see how we have helped clients with Wills and Probate
Nic & Clare Lewis, Rotable Repairs Ltd.
“Having commercial solicitors that we have worked with for several years and who understood the aviation industry benefited the transaction immensely. Steele Raymond were exceptionally proficient, diligent, professional, and on point at every turn of this transaction”
Andy Brown, Passenger Technology Group Ltd.
“Having a lawyer on my side who comes up with a creative, intelligent and legal solution to a commercial challenge is fantastic. Steele Raymond are consistently professional, provide a very high quality of service”
Matt Cusack , Arden Communications Group
“Steele Raymond’s advice and assistance was as invaluable as ever in completing these acquisitions. Steele Raymond always provide outstanding service levels which is unmatched in my experience”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related services h2 >
In the past two decades, the tax code in the UK has trebled in size. Making your way through this constantly...
It’s not easy to think about a time when things might not be like they are today. But there are times...
our experts share their knowledge and expertise
Gain insight from our solicitors
Leading Dorset commercial solicitors Steele Raymond LLP has advised the selling shareholders of Rotable Repairs Group Limited on the sale of the group ...
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond has boosted its family law team with the addition of specialist family lawyer at its offices in Southbourne. Chartered ...