Our clients recommend Nick...
Business Client, Bournemouth.
“Every time I have dealt with your practice you are nothing but professional and efficient.”
An introduction to Nick
Nick is a partner in the company & commercial team. He acts for a wide range of business clients across various sectors, advising on complex corporate transactions including company sales, purchases and mergers.
Nick undertakes a significant volume of private equity work including the popular EIS scheme.
Nick also has a busy trademark practice (covering many jurisdictions) and often assists clients with the sale and purchase of large yachts and aircraft.
We will only use this information to handle your enquiry and will not share it with anyone else.
- advising sellers and buyers of companies and businesses (shares and asset sales and purchases)
- acting on mergers, de-mergers and re-organisation
- advising on shareholder and joint venture agreements, articles of associations and constitutions generally
- advising on a variety of share schemes
- private equity investment, including EIS and SEIS
- advising on intellectual property, particularly trademarks
Arden GroupLead Adviser to the Arden Group on the multi-million pound acquisition of CBS
Netescape LimitedLead Advisor to the Passenger Technology Group of its acquisition of Netescape Limited
Stewarts Garden CentreLead Adviser to Stewarts Garden Centre on the acquisition of Abbey Garden Centre in Hampshire
Golden Acres GroupLead Adviser on the sale of the Golden Acres Group to Wyevale Garden Centres (Terra Firma).
Subsea VisionLead Adviser the sale of Subsea Vision to James Fisher Plc.
SunseekerLead Adviser on the sale by Robert Braithwaite CBE DL of his shares in Sunseeker to the Dalian Wanda Group as part of the £300m sale of Sunseeker, the UK builders of the world famous Sunseeker motoryachts.