Employment & HR
The right tools for the job
Specialist employment law solicitors
Our experienced employment law solicitors are HR experts.
We know the law. Crucially, however, we know how to apply it in practice: to real staff with real issues in the real world.
We obviously provide employment law advice but often equally, or if not more importantly, we provide experienced advice on the commercial solutions and options to your problem whether it be on the shop floor, in the boardroom or anywhere else you operate. In other words we advise you on what we would do if we were in your shoes.
Above all, we know how challenging it is to keep pace with employment law. This is why we act as an extension of your business or HR team, giving you the powerful HR tools you need, when you need them most.
Helping you with employment law & contracts
Our experienced employment lawyers can provide advice on:
- contracts of employment
- Directors Service Agreements
- redundancy procedures
- disciplinary and grievance procedures
- discrimination claims
- the drafting and enforceability of restrictive covenants
- settlement agreements
- social media in the workplace
- contract and policy drafting
We are committed to transparency on legal fees. Further details and indicative pricing for bringing or defending a claim of unfair dismissal can be found here.
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Our responsive and solutions-focused employment lawyers can help you:
- design employee incentivisation schemes including share option schemes, long term incentive plans and bonus arrangements
- draft HR policies and contracts of employment
- handle grievance and disciplinary matters
- navigate the complexities of TUPE including reviewing outsourcing and insourcing agreements
- prepare exit and settlement agreements (formerly compromise agreements)
- represent you in the Employment Tribunal, the Employment Appeal Tribunal and in the High Court
- implement redundancy and reorganisation programmes
- advise on the drafting and enforceability of post-termination restrictive covenants
Amy Cousineau Massey
Associate Solicitor / Accredited Civil and Commercial Mediator
We will only use this information to handle your enquiry and will not share it with anyone else.
What our clients say:
Residential Conveyancing Client, Bournemouth
“Sue Middleton and her team are first class”
Family Client, Bournemouth
“I am really grateful that I met you two, my dream team as I always refer you to. I am sure many of your clients would feel the same way about you, your attention to detail, professionalism, sympathetic towards your clients. I would strongly recommend you, Lindsay, to other people”
Bournemouth, Family Client
“I’m so happy to have finally got the divorce settlement over the line. Thank you for taking on my case and for your professionalism in guiding me through it”
Lynne Palau , Hotel Collingwood
“The team, did an excellent job. Steele Raymond have depth of knowledge across all of their commercial teams which has given us the confidence in our decisions and clarity for the future”
Commercial Property Client, Bournemouth
“Once again, we thank you for your extreme professional approach”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related services h2 >
At Steele Raymond, we cut to the heart of any dispute and bring it all into focus for you. Our pragmatic...
There are many different legal structures available to businesses. What was right for you in the past...
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Thirty leading entrepreneurs in the South have been given insights into how to build and secure value in their businesses. The seminar was held by commercial ...
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond has reached another milestone having been recognised as one of Dorset and the South West's leading law firms in ...