The home of conveyancing excellence
Residential Conveyancing Solicitors
At Steele Raymond, our philosophy is simple: we give you an uncompromising, high-quality and bespoke service that is second to none, offering you pro-active solutions to get things moving.
We also know how vital the personal touch is.
So whether you’re buying a new property or selling an old one, we give you a single point of contact, an experienced conveyancer, whose sole aim is to give you a consistent service and, above all, help you move with complete peace of mind.
Our trusted conveyancing solicitors deal in more than just bricks and mortar, we handle something more important: your home.
Helping you with property conveyancing
Our experienced residential conveyancing lawyers can provide advice on:
- selling property
- buying property (including buy-to-let)
- letting property
- property auctions
- rent and lease reviews
- landlord and tenant disputes
- trusts and joint ownership issues
- collective enfranchisement
- lease extensions
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Our responsive and friendly residential conveyancing lawyers can help you:
- deal with all stages of the conveyancing process from the initial offer through exchange of contracts to post-completion formalities
- remortgage your current property
- rent or rent out a home
- understand joint ownership issues such as joint tenancies and tenancies in common
- issue or defend a landlord or tenant dispute and manage all phases of litigation, with a view to settling if a satisfactory resolution can be achieved (see: Property litigation)
- set up any trusts and understand and manage any tax issues (see: Tax & trusts)
- deal with any property transfers upon divorce, dissolution or death (see: Divorce & dissolution and Wills & probate)
What our clients say:
Peter Philips, Unicorn Training Group
“Steele Raymond’s commercial advice coupled with practical guidance has been invaluable over the years in helping us move forward and is unmatched in my experience.”
Andy Brown, Passenger Technology Group Ltd.
“Having a lawyer on my side who comes up with a creative, intelligent and legal solution to a commercial challenge is fantastic. Steele Raymond are consistently professional, provide a very high quality of service”
Ms M, Winchester, Family Client, Bournemouth
“I am sure many of your clients would feel the same way about you, your attention to detail, professionalism, sympathy towards clients ... I would strongly recommend you to other people”
Family Client, Bournemouth
“I am really grateful that I met you two, my dream team as I always refer you to. I am sure many of your clients would feel the same way about you, your attention to detail, professionalism, sympathetic towards your clients. I would strongly recommend you, Lindsay, to other people”
Mr S, Bournemouth,
“Thank you for your kind words and for acting so well for me in what was, to say the least, a very trying negotiation given the stance and ambiguity along the way. Wishing you a great year”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related services h2 >
We know that when life is busy—getting married, having children, buying a new home, or perhaps separating—the...
In the past two decades, the tax code in the UK has trebled in size. Making your way through this constantly...
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond LLP has unveiled the refurbishment of its Southbourne offices. The refurbishment has created a new fresh office ...
From 6 April 2017, new rules come into effect for individuals who are not domiciled in the UK. In very broad terms, a non-UK domiciled person is someone ...