A study in legal excellence
Our education lawyers
Education has changed beyond recognition in recent years.
And the pace of change isn’t letting up. If anything, it’s quickening.
Our seasoned education lawyers help to keep you one step ahead of developments, whether it be advising you on challenging matters of governance and policy, or helping you apply the letter of the law.
At Steele Raymond, our focussed solutions and fresh perspectives take the hard work out of managing change and dealing with your day-to-day challenges.
Helping you with education legal advice
From primary education through to higher and further education, from the public sector to the private sector, our proactive and knowledgeable education solicitors have a wealth of experience in education law and how it works in practice.
Our education law specialists also include partners who are school governors in both sectors. We know that there is nothing like on-the-ground practical knowledge to understand the challenges that schools and colleges face daily.
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Our responsive and solutions-focused education lawyers can help you:
- understand the legal and practical aspects of your campus management including staffing and education provision
- find and put into place the right corporate structure and constitution, such as when setting up an academy
- navigate the complexities of the law, practice and politics of education law including corporate law and charity law
- handle challenging grievance and disciplinary matters (for staff and students)
- handle property matters
- settle any disputes and complaints
- advising on all aspects of employment law
- assist with school fees recovery
- with the merger of schools and colleges
- work out an appropriate dispute resolution strategy and identify the most appropriate route for you
- manage all phases of the dispute resolution process
What our clients say:
Andy Brown, Passenger Technology Group Ltd.
“Having a lawyer on my side who comes up with a creative, intelligent and legal solution to a commercial challenge is fantastic. Steele Raymond are consistently professional, provide a very high quality of service”
Peter Philips, Unicorn Training Group
“Steele Raymond’s commercial advice coupled with practical guidance has been invaluable over the years in helping us move forward and is unmatched in my experience.”
Residential Conveyancing Client, Bournemouth
“Sue Middleton and her team are first class”
Mr S, Bournemouth,
“Thank you for your kind words and for acting so well for me in what was, to say the least, a very trying negotiation given the stance and ambiguity along the way. Wishing you a great year”
Carl Ferrand, Residential Conveyancing Client
“I have used Steele Raymond for my last two house moves and each time they have provided a fantastic service and were always available quickly to respond to any questions I had along the way”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related Services h2 >
In any M&A deal, there’s no substitute for proven expertise. Over the past four decades we’ve been involved...
Commercial contracts are the bread and butter of your business: an essential tool to help you manage...
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond have once again been recognised as one of Dorset and the South West's leading law firms in the latest edition ...
Thirty leading entrepreneurs in the South have been given insights into how to build and secure value in their businesses.The seminar was held by commercial ...