Our clients recommend Craig ...
Business Client, Bournemouth.
"I just wanted to say thank you, and the entire team. You have been exceptionally proficient, diligent, professional, and on point at every turn of this extended transaction."
An introduction to Craig
Craig is a partner in the company & commercial team.
He enjoys using his expertise and experience to provide commercial legal solutions to a broad range of business clients across sectors including manufacturing, construction, finance and the service sector.
We will only use this information to handle your enquiry and will not share it with anyone else.
- exit and succession strategies for business owners
- mergers and acquisitions
- director and employee incentive schemes
- company share buy-backs
- management buy-outs and buy-ins
- loan and security documentation
- shareholders and joint venture agreements
- commercial contracts for specific projects and long-term supply agreements
- Intellectual property protection
- advising on the sale of a world leading fume extraction business to a private equity buyer
- advising on the sale of a luxury packaging business to a PLC buyer
- advising on a corporate restructure to facilitate succession of a family owned company with a substantial property portfolio
- advising on the demerger of a family business operating in the hospitality sector
- advising on commercial agency arrangements for an established manufacturing company
- advising on joint venture arrangements for the nuclear sector
- advising on trade mark matters for a manufacturing business in the defence sector
- advising privately owned commercial lender on lending documentation