Securing the best interests of the children
Experienced Children Solicitors
Looking after the best interests of your children is what every loving parent wants to do. But when a relationship ends it’s not easy to put emotions to one side and decide what is truly best for them.
At Steele Raymond, we help you with resolving the care and living arrangements for your children and other important decisions that impact on your children including relocation and schooling choices.
Our experienced child law solicitors give you sound advice on what your options are in a constructive and compassionate way, so you can move on and plan for your children’s future with clarity and certainty.
Helping you with children and the law
Our experienced children lawyers can provide advice on:
- Child Arrangements relating to who the children should live with and how much time they spend with their parents.
- Specific Issues including schooling choices and internal and overseas relocation plans
- Prohibited Steps to stop certain decisions from being taken unilaterally by one parent
- The rights of grandparents and parental responsibility
- Financial provision for children of unmarried parents
- Enforcement and variation of Court orders
For more information on how we can help you:
- deal with a relationship breakdown where you are married or in a civil partnership, visit our Divorce and Dissolution page
- understand the financial repercussions of a relationship breakdown, visit our Financial Settlement page
- deal with the end of your relationship where you are unmarried or not in a civil partnership, visit our Relationship Breakdown page
- plan for Asset Protection and how your assets could be dealt with in the event of separation or divorce
- reach your own decisions outside of formal Court proceedings, visit our Family Mediation page
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Here’s just a few examples of how our children lawyers have helped clients.
We can help you:
- work on your parenting relationship
- find common ground and a solution that works for both parents and the children
- issue or defend Court proceedings concerning the future plans and arrangements for children
- manage all phases of the Court process
What our clients say:
Michelle Miller, Private Client
“You did a fantastic job! I am very impressed. This was a hard situation with several unusual details. You and your team made it happen”
Ms M, Winchester, Family Client, Bournemouth
“I am sure many of your clients would feel the same way about you, your attention to detail, professionalism, sympathy towards clients ... I would strongly recommend you to other people”
Matt Cusack , Arden Communications Group
“Steele Raymond’s advice and assistance was as invaluable as ever in completing these acquisitions. Steele Raymond always provide outstanding service levels which is unmatched in my experience”
Company & Commercial, Bournemouth
“On behalf of the partnership may I thank you for your generosity, efficiency and support – and above all for your patience!”
Evelyn Sharman & Martin Hacker, Residential Conveyancing Client
“We just wanted to say a big thank you for everything you did to make our sale and purchase so straightforward and painless for us. The whole procedure was done so efficiently and enabled us to carry on with our work and other preparations for the move”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related services h2 >
No one enters a relationship thinking it will break down, but what if it does? People are increasingly...
When a relationship breaks down, mediation between separated couples can be a much quicker and often...
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond LLP has unveiled the refurbishment of its Southbourne offices. The refurbishment has created a new fresh office ...
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond have once again been recognised as one of Dorset and the South West's leading law firms in the latest edition ...