Securing the best interests of the children
Experienced Children Solicitors
Looking after the best interests of your children is what every loving parent wants to do. But when a relationship ends it’s not easy to put emotions to one side and decide what is truly best for them.
At Steele Raymond, we help you with resolving the care and living arrangements for your children and other important decisions that impact on your children including relocation and schooling choices.
Our experienced child law solicitors give you sound advice on what your options are in a constructive and compassionate way, so you can move on and plan for your children’s future with clarity and certainty.
Helping you with children and the law
Our experienced children lawyers can provide advice on:
- Child Arrangements relating to who the children should live with and how much time they spend with their parents.
- Specific Issues including schooling choices and internal and overseas relocation plans
- Prohibited Steps to stop certain decisions from being taken unilaterally by one parent
- The rights of grandparents and parental responsibility
- Financial provision for children of unmarried parents
- Enforcement and variation of Court orders
For more information on how we can help you:
- deal with a relationship breakdown where you are married or in a civil partnership, visit our Divorce and Dissolution page
- understand the financial repercussions of a relationship breakdown, visit our Financial Settlement page
- deal with the end of your relationship where you are unmarried or not in a civil partnership, visit our Relationship Breakdown page
- plan for Asset Protection and how your assets could be dealt with in the event of separation or divorce
- reach your own decisions outside of formal Court proceedings, visit our Family Mediation page
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Here’s just a few examples of how our children lawyers have helped clients.
We can help you:
- work on your parenting relationship
- find common ground and a solution that works for both parents and the children
- issue or defend Court proceedings concerning the future plans and arrangements for children
- manage all phases of the Court process
What our clients say:
Ms M, Winchester, Family Client, Bournemouth
“I am sure many of your clients would feel the same way about you, your attention to detail, professionalism, sympathy towards clients ... I would strongly recommend you to other people”
Mr S, Bournemouth,
“Thank you for your kind words and for acting so well for me in what was, to say the least, a very trying negotiation given the stance and ambiguity along the way. Wishing you a great year”
Family Client, Bournemouth
“I am really grateful that I met you two, my dream team as I always refer you to. I am sure many of your clients would feel the same way about you, your attention to detail, professionalism, sympathetic towards your clients. I would strongly recommend you, Lindsay, to other people”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related services h2 >
No one enters a relationship thinking it will break down, but what if it does? People are increasingly...
When a relationship breaks down, mediation between separated couples can be a much quicker and often...
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond LLP has unveiled the refurbishment of its Southbourne offices. The refurbishment has created a new fresh office ...
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond has boosted its family law team with the addition of specialist family lawyer at its offices in Southbourne. Chartered ...